RKSOLID RETREAT: HONOLULU, OAHU
April 15 – 22, 2017
Rebecca Kennedy “RK”
Oahu is a beautiful island in Hawaii with some of the best surfing spots in the world. It is home to the capital of Hawaii, Honolulu. Some of the best poke and seafood in all of US are native to Oahu along with delicious local fruits—strawberries, papayas, favorites! It is truly a paradise where you can experience all the island has to offer, from hiking to surfing to soaking up the sun on the sand.
This retreat is not like any other! We’ve combined a more traditional adventure-based retreat with a week-long fitness program to reinvent your routine. Each day, you’ll work out with me in an intimate group setting with fun workouts that’ll challenge your body and focus your mind. Then, it’s time to let loose! We’ll go on several excursions as a group lead by Ryan Hailstones, founder of Mahina Adventures and Hawaii native. You’ll increase your fitness levels, get in amazing shape, be around like-minded people, and completely reset your body in the 8 days and 7 nights you’re there.
THE DEETS: WHAT’S INCLUDED
- 1 to 2 workouts daily lead by Rebecca
- 5 full days of activities* on the island
- 7 nights at Turtle Bay Resort
- RKSolid crew apparel
- Light lunch / healthy snacks on day trips
- Goal setting workshops
- All group transportation included
- Swag bags (including JBL, wireless headphones, full NIKE outfit and sneakers, trigger point ball, swimwear)
- Located on the exquisite North Shore of Hawaii
- There will be lots of sunshine & sweat, fresh food & fun, and local adventures!
*Adventures are guided by Ryan Hailstones, founder of Mahina Adventures. Ryan has lived in Hawaii all his life, and regularly leads fitness and health oriented trips. Every day we’ll go on local excursions like surfing, stand up paddle boarding, yoga, kayaking, hiking, cliff jumping, waterfall tours, and more.
What’s not included:
- Dinners – we’ll go out as a group on the town, or you can do your own thang
“Power and Empower.” That is what Kennedy stands for. A NYC-based fitness expert and celebrity trainer, Kennedy strives to improve every client’s life both physically and beyond. As a former NFL Cheerleader, USA gymnast and professional dancer, fitness has always been a passion. She believes the benefit of physical fitness is more than just looking good, its feeling good. To see her is living proof that fitness is a way of life!
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- KBA Kettlebell Athletics
- FMS Functional Movement Screening
- AFAA Group Fitness
- Prenatal, Pilates, Kickboxing
- CPR Certified
- Precision Nutrition
- BA in Dance
Ryan’s family first came to Hawaii in 1951. Growing up in Hawaii, he quickly adapted to the ocean and outdoors lifestyle. He started wave riding quickly after he was walking, and developed a passion and understanding for Hawaii’s beautiful ocean. With his roots planted deep in the rich soil of Hawaii, he developed a connection to the land and the local food he eats and prepares. He has helped many people regain their health through diet and lifestyle, and has been passionately pursuing and living his dream of leading Health Adventure Retreats.
- Certified Nutritional Health Coach
- Graduate of Kapiolani Community College
- Competitive Bodysurfer
- Competitive Paddleboard Racer
- Lifeguard, First Aid and CPR Certified
ROOMS & PRICING
Book 90 days in advance (by February 15)
All rooms are “run of the ocean” which means everyone has ocean views. Other amenities include:
- In room coffee and tea
- Gratuity, taxes, and fees are included in pricing
- 10% discount on a standard food & beverage menus
- Live entertainment
- Beach chairs with umbrellas (first come first come)
- Go-Pro camera, 24-hour demo
- Two-hour daily snorkel rental, two people per room
- Use of Beats pill speaker
- One-hour use of tennis court per person per day
Shared Room (two separate beds, or one king bed for two people): $3,100 per person
Solo Room: $4,200 per person
Partial Ocean View
Deluxe Ocean View
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
7:00 am – Beach / Studio workout with RK
8:30 am – Coffee and tea, light bites for breakfast
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Activity off resort with Mahina Adventures
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm A.C.C.E.S.S (Active Recovery class) or sunset yoga
8:00 pm – Dinner (family or solo style)
GETTING THERE DEETS
- Airfare not Included.
- Book flight to Honolulu (HNL) arriving April 15, departing April 22, 2017.
- A deposit of $800 holds your space!
- For further questions regarding the retreat, please contact us HERE.
Step 1: Fill out the form below.
Step 2: Take our questionnaire below the form.